St. Louis Rams
Latest news from NFL.com for St. Louis Rams
- Goff taking first-team reps, ‘ready to go’ if called upon
The Jared Goff watch is in full bloom in Los Angeles. The rookie quarterback took first-team reps in the Rams’ final practice of the bye week Wednesday. Is L.A. ready to switch QBs?
- Time for L.A. Rams to turn to Jared Goff
Jeff Fisher is sticking with Case Keenum as his starting QB, despite the Rams passer’s four-pick showing in London. Gregg Rosenthal disagrees with the decision, saying it’s time for Jared Goff’s debut.
- Giants capitalize on Case Keenum INTs to defeat Rams
Case Keenum struggled mightily against the Giants on Sunday, throwing four interceptions in the Rams’ 17-10 loss in London. But Jeff Fisher isn’t ready to hand the ball over to Jared Goff.
- Odell Beckham ready for late hits from Rams
The Giants take on the Rams in London on Sunday. Wide receiver Odell Beckham remembers what happened the last time these two teams met. What does he expect this time around?
- Fisher: I didn’t tell Rams to crash Lions’ win formation
The Rams committed an age-old football sin against the Lions by crashing the team’s victory formation and disrupting a kneel down. Jeff Fisher says he’ll address his team about the issue.
- Lions top Rams with game-sealing interception
For the second straight week the Detroit Lions closed a win with a game-sealing interception. Jeff Fisher’s Los Angeles Rams fell to 3-3. Here’s what you need to know.
- Rams’ goal-line run on fourth down ends poorly
The Los Angeles Rams wanted to end the first half of today’s game against the Detroit Lions with a statement. Unfortunately, it wasn’t the statement they were aiming for.
- Week 5 reset: Vikings are here to stay at quarter mark
Gregg Rosenthal highlights several storylines at the quarter mark, including Sam Bradford leading the Vikings to 4-0 and Aaron Donald’s hot start. Plus, winners and losers after four weeks.
- Jeff Fisher encounters severe challenge issues
Jeff Fisher threw his red flag twice in the second half of Sunday’s game against the Cardinals. In both cases, the challenge was a clear incompletion that didn’t stand a prayer of being reversed.
- Rams’ pressuring defense stifles Palmer, Cardinals
With Carson Palmer in the locker room for concussion evaluation, Mark Barron intercepted backup quarterback Drew Stanton to seal a 17-13 victory for the Rams over the Cardinals.
- Brockers: Rams’ Aaron Donald ‘pissed’ at lack of sacks
Aaron Donald has yet to record a sack this season. The Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle might not have a QB takedown but he’s still a Defensive Player of the Year candidate.
- L.A. Rams go from punchline to top of NFC West
The Los Angeles Rams were a punchline just a few weeks ago after getting shutout by the 49ers. Now, they sit atop the NFC West after an exciting win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
- Rams escape with win after hour delay in Tampa Bay
The Rams staved off multiple comeback attempts on the part of the Buccaneers, escaping Tampa Bay with a 37-32 victory that included an hour-long weather delay at the two minute warning in the fourth quarter.
- Todd Gurley sees ’12 people on the field’ on runs
Quick, someone get an optometrist, or a side judge! Todd Gurley is facing stacked boxes every time he tries to break a big run, but are defenses loading up a bit too much?