Latest news from NFL.com for Seattle Seahawks
- Beast Mode has ‘smooth’ return to ‘Hawks locker room A rare sight of Marshawn Lynch decked out in all Seahawks gear made the Seattle locker room do a double take. But is Lynch signaling a comeback by wearing his heart on his sleeve?
- Seahawks sign ex-Giants DE Damontre Moore The Seahawks have signed former Giants defensive end Damontre Moore, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports. Will Moore replace an injured Michael Bennett in Seattle?
- Seahawks upset about officiating in Saints game Josh Norman wasn’t the only defensive player on Sunday who was unhappy with officiating. Seahawks CB Richard Sherman voiced his concerns after the team’s loss to New Orleans.
- Seahawks’ Michael Bennett to undergo knee surgery Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett will miss 2 to 3 weeks following surgery for a cartilage issue, according to Ian Rapoport, though there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
- President Obama picks Pats over ‘Hawks in Super Bowl President Barack Obama is playing out the final months of his presidency on the campaign trail, where he’s giving speeches, making appearances and offering safe Super Bowl predictions.
- Seahawks, Cardinals unsure how to feel about 6-6 tie The most memorable part of last night’s wild overtime affair that ended in a 6-6 time between the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals? The confused reaction of every player involved.
- Sunday night turns into kicker horror show The overtime period of Sunday night’s matchup between the Cardinals and Seahawks will live on in infamy. The game will also endure as a career-low moment for two men who play the same position.
- Cardinals, Seahawks settle for historic tie after wild OT Special teams! Chandler Catanzaro and Stephen Hauschka each made and then missed a field goal in overtime as the Cardinals and Seahawks played to a so-ugly-it’s-beautiful 6-6 tie.
- Carroll on Sherman outburst: He’s ‘being competitive’ Pete Carroll wasn’t thrilled with Richard Sherman’s display of emotion on the sideline during the third quarter of Sunday’s game, but the Seahawks coach understands why it happened.
- Seahawks escape Julio, Falcons on controversial call Earl Thomas intercepted a pass off of Julio Jones’ fingertips, setting up Steven Hauschka’s go-ahead field goal as the Seahawks escaped with a 26-24 victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
- Carroll: 2016 Seahawks have ‘chance’ to be his best yet Coming off back-to-back hammer-dropping wins, the Seattle Seahawks have shoved their slow start into the rear-view mirror. Pete Carroll thinks the future is brighter than ever.
- Russell Wilson shreds Jets’ secondary in Seahawks win Russell Wilson torched New York’s defense to the tune of 309 yards and three TDs as the Seahawks (3-1) came away with a 27-17 victory over the Jets (1-3).