New York Giants
Latest news from NFL.com for New York Giants
- Jay Ajayi again named Offensive Player of the Week
Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi was named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for the second week in a row, the NFL announced Wednesday.
- Giants capitalize on Case Keenum INTs to defeat Rams
Case Keenum struggled mightily against the Giants on Sunday, throwing four interceptions in the Rams’ 17-10 loss in London. But Jeff Fisher isn’t ready to hand the ball over to Jared Goff.
- Landon Collins gives London a play to remember
Giants defender Landon Collins returned a tipped Case Keenum pass for a touchdown, igniting the London crowd into a frenzy. Was it the most incredible play in an International Series game yet?
- Robbie Gould aiming to keep Giants’ kicking job
Kicker Robbie Gould, who has taken over the Giants’ kicking duties from Josh Brown, anticipates keeping the job beyond this week’s game in London.
- Odell Beckham ready for late hits from Rams
The Giants take on the Rams in London on Sunday. Wide receiver Odell Beckham remembers what happened the last time these two teams met. What does he expect this time around?
- Beckham, Quin fined for unsportsmanlike conduct
Odell Beckham’s celebration has cost him a couple pounds. The Giants wide receiver, currently in London ahead of Sunday’s game against the Rams, was fined $24,309 for unsportsmanlike conduct.
- NFL letter to Josh Brown concerning Commissioner Exempt List
The following letter was sent by Adolpho Birch, the NFL’s Senior Vice President of Labor Policy & League Affairs, to Giants kicker Josh Brown.
- Josh Brown placed on Commissioner Exempt List
A day after the NFL reopened its domestic violence investigation of Josh Brown, the league has placed the embattled New York Giants kicker on the Commissioner Exempt List.
- Nineteen things to know about Week 7 injury report
Odell Beckham will likely play Sunday for the Giants against the Rams in London. Beckham suffered a hip injury and was limited in practice this week.
- McAdoo: Giants not turning their back on Josh Brown
Giants coach Ben McAdoo says no final decision has been made regarding Josh Brown’s status within the team, but emphasized the team isn’t going to turn its back on the embattled kicker.
- NFL reopening Josh Brown probe; he won’t travel to London
NFL.com obtained 165 pages of documents from the King County Sheriff Dept. regarding New York Giants kicker Josh Brown’s domestic violence arrest in 2015.
- Odell Beckham (hip) limited in practice
Odell Beckham was limited in practice Thursday after sitting out Wednesday’s session. Beckham suffered a hip injury in the first half Sunday against the Ravens but went on to post monster numbers in the second half.
- Odell Beckham’s monster day leads Giants
The Giants snapped a three-game losing streak thanks to the heroics of wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. Here is what we learned from New York’s 27-23 victory over the Ravens.