Latest news from NFL.com for New England Patriots
- Pats planned to make Jamie Collins part-time player
The Patriots’ decision to trade Jamie Collins to the Browns was the most shocking move of trade deadline week, but there were several reasons why New England made the trade.
- Tom Brady on his success: ‘You know how I’m doing it’
Tom Brady is finding big success at age 39. When asked how the Patriot is doing it, his response was a classic one: “You know I’m doing it; you’ve talked a lot about my training over the years.”
- McCourty: ‘Shocking’ for Patriots to trade Jamie Collins
Safety Devin McCourty said it was “a bit shocking” to see the Patriots trade linebacker Jamie Collins. Does McCourty believe Collins was New England’s best defensive player?
- Bills players say Gronk’s success is product of Brady
Buffalo Bills players were not impressed with Rob Gronkowski. Safety Corey Graham and linebacker Zach Brown said Gronk’s success comes because of Tom Brady.
- Rob Gronkowski shouts out mom after 69th TD
Rob Gronkowski acknowledged that he was looking forward to his 69th touchdown. So after scoring on Sunday, he made sure to give credit to the person who made it all possible in the first place.
- Dominant Brady, Gronk get revenge on Rex’s Bills
Tom Brady tossed four touchdowns in the first three quarters and Rob Gronkowski secured his 69th score, leading the Patriots to a convincing 41-25 victory over the Bills.
- President Obama picks Pats over ‘Hawks in Super Bowl
President Barack Obama is playing out the final months of his presidency on the campaign trail, where he’s giving speeches, making appearances and offering safe Super Bowl predictions.
- Patriots’ Tom Brady: ‘Coaching wouldn’t be for me’
Despite being one of the greatest players to ever take the field, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said he has no desire to coach football when he hangs up his cleats.
- Ochocinco: Belichick’s Brady rant put me on eggshells
Chad Johnson played one season for the Patriots, a quiet tenure in which he never came close to channeling the success of his Bengals hey-day But the impact Bill Belichick had on him is undeniable.
- Dion Lewis expected to return to Patriots practice
Dion Lewis remains on the PUP list but is expected to return to practice for the Patriots after missing the season so far due to an ACL tear he suffered last November.
- Patriots trade tight end A.J. Derby to Broncos
Bill Belichick wasn’t finished working the phones after trading for linebacker Kyle Van Noy on Tuesday. New England traded tight end A.J. Derby to Denver, the Broncos announced later that afternoon.
- Patriots trade for Lions linebacker Kyle Van Noy
For the third straight year, the Patriots are adding linebacker depth midseason via a trade. On Tuesday, New England received Kyle Van Noy from the Lions.
- Gronk bubbles with anticipation after 68th career TD
Rob Gronkowski scored the 68th touchdown of his career on Sunday against the Steelers. The touchdown put the All-Pro on the doorstep of something magical in The World Of Gronk.