Latest news from NFL.com for Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jaguars fire offensive coordinator Greg Olson
Much-needed change is underway in Duval. The Jaguars have fired offensive coordinator Greg Olson and promoted quarterbacks coach Nathaniel Hackett to assume the role.
- Malik Jackson fined by league for unsportsmanlike conduct
The Jaguars’ defensive end was fined $24,309 by the NFL for his unsportsmanlike conduct this past Sunday against the Raiders, a league spokesman told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
- Shad Khan: Jaguars won’t make coaching change
Even though the Jaguars were blasted by the Tennessee Titans on Thursday night, the latest disappointing defeat for the underwhelming Jags, Shad Khan said Gus Bradley will not be fired.
- What we learned: Mariota, Murray star in Titans’ win
Marcus Mariota and DeMarco Murray played starring roles as the Titans raced out to an early lead and cruised to a 36-22 victory over the Jaguars. Chris Wesseling examines what we learned.
- Gus Bradley: DeMarco Murray an ‘unbelievable’ talent
Jaguars coach Gus Bradley knows tonight’s game could boil down to stopping Titans runner DeMarco Murray, who he called an “unbelievable back.”
- What to watch for in Jaguars vs. Titans on ‘TNF’
We’re far removed from the Jags-Titans rivalry that marked the Mark Brunell-Eddie George era, but plenty will be at stake Thursday when the two teams play exclusively on NFL Network.
- Blake Bortles: Jaguars ‘have to be better’ all around
The Jaguars are off to another disappointing start, this time in a year they were a favorite pick by many to win the AFC South. Blake Bortles thinks Jacksonville has the right guys but they need to execute better.
- Jalen Ramsey: Nine of 10 times, I’d fight back again
If given the chance, Jaguars rookie cornerback Jalen Ramsey would still mix it up with Raiders receiver Johnny Holton. “I’m not going to be disrespected,” Ramsey said.
- Allen Robinson ‘shocked’ by Jaguars’ poor play
Allen Robinson hasn’t lived up to the standard he set last season. The Jacksonville Jaguars’ receiver said it is “frustrating” to struggle week after week.
- Paul Posluszny helps neighbor during hurricane prep
Jacksonville could be hit hard by Hurricane Matthew, but with the Jaguars on the bye, most players were able to get out of town well before. But, Paul Posluszny stuck around to help neighbors out.
- Jaguars harass Andrew Luck in London for first victory
The Colts’ 30-27 loss to the Jaguars in London drops them into a tie for last place in the division as they attempt to answer a heaping bundle of questions about their offense and defense.