Latest Videos from NFL.com for Chicago Bears
- Chicago Bears rookie wide receiver Kevin White will undergo surgery
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports that Chicago Bears rookie wide receiver Kevin White will undergo surgery for his shin and is expected to miss the first six games of the regular season.
- Draft War Room: Chicago Bears
Daniel Jeremiah and Charles Davis break down the current Chicago Bears roster and tell you where they need to improve through the draft.
- Better chance for a rebound in 2015, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler or San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick?
The “NFL Total Access” crew breaks down league-wide hot topics including which coaching vacancy is the most attractive and which sleeper team has the best shot at making a Super Bowl run.
- Chicago Bears Chairman of the Board George H. McCaskey: My mother’s ‘fed up with mediocrity’
Chicago Bears Chairman of the Board George H. McCaskey discusses the level of frustration experienced by his mother and team owner, Virgina H. McCaskey, regarding the Bears’ lack of success in recent years.
- Chicago Bears president & CEO Ted Phillips: ‘We’re in a building phase’
Chicago Bears Chairman of the Board George H. McCaskey and team president and CEO Ted Phillips discuss the reasoning behind firing head coach Marc Trestman and general manager Phil Emery.