Latest news from NFL.com for Buffalo Bills
- Injuries: LeSean McCoy (hamstring) returns to practice
The Bills don’t look like the same team when running back LeSean McCoy isn’t playing. Shady is taking steps towards returning, as he practiced for the first time since suffering a hamstring injury.
- Bills players say Gronk’s success is product of Brady
Buffalo Bills players were not impressed with Rob Gronkowski. Safety Corey Graham and linebacker Zach Brown said Gronk’s success comes because of Tom Brady.
- Dominant Brady, Gronk get revenge on Rex’s Bills
Tom Brady tossed four touchdowns in the first three quarters and Rob Gronkowski secured his 69th score, leading the Patriots to a convincing 41-25 victory over the Bills.
- LeSean McCoy doubtful to play for Bills vs. Patriots
LeSean McCoy is as good as out. The Bills running back is listed as doubtful to play against the Patriots after sitting out another week of practice with a hamstring injury.
- Bold predictions: Rex, Bills sweep Brady’s Pats
Week 8 of the NFL season is upon us, and that means it’s time for another round of bold predictions. As always, this week’s edition includes a macho helping of audaciousness.
- Bills warn Patriots about another scrum if disrespected
The Buffalo Bills and New England Patriots got in a pre-game scuffle in Week 4. Bills players warned it could happen again if they feel similarly disrespected.
- Rex: Landry’s hit on Williams was ‘totally unnecessary’
Dolphins receiver Jarvis Landry laid a huge block on Bills safety Aaron Williams on Sunday. Bills coach Rex Ryan says the hit was “totally unnecessary” and “unsportsmanlike.”
- LeSean McCoy active for Buffalo Bills versus Dolphins
The Buffalo Bills will have running back LeSean McCoy on the field Sunday versus the Miami Dolphins, the team announced. McCoy had been hampered in practice by a hamstring injury.
- McCoy (hamstring) game-time decision vs. Dolphins
LeSean McCoy’s availability on Sunday will be a “game-time decision”, according to coach Rex Ryan. Shady is listed as questionable to play against the Dolphins.
- Bills’ Shaq Lawson excited to be back ‘100 percent’
Shaq Lawson was taken in the first round by the Buffalo Bills but entered the season nursing a shoulder injury. He’s finally 100 percent and is joining a defense that has been one of the top in the league.
- LeSean McCoy (tight hamstring) exits practice early
LeSean McCoy didn’t finish practice on Wednesday after suffering hamstring tightness. McCoy is undergoing further evaluation and the severity of the injury hasn’t been determined.
- Rex Ryan calls Bills’ style of football ‘boring’
Rex Ryan called the Buffalo Bills style of play “boring.” The coach prefers the ground-and-pound approach that led to the Bills 4-game win streak.
- Tyrod Taylor uses mouthwash on sideline
Tyrod Taylor has clinched the Conscientious Teammate Award for 2016. In the midst of the Bills’ blowout win, Taylor was spotted on the sideline swishing around some Listerine mouth wash.
- Bills trample over 49ers in Colin Kaepernick’s first start
- Bills’ defense keeping it simple under Dennis Thurman
The Bills were on the brink of disaster after two losses to open the season. Coaching staff changes followed, and have since produced a win streak that has them back in the thick of the AFC East.