Latest news from NFL.com for Baltimore Ravens
- Terrell Suggs: Biceps injuries cannot slow a Raven
Ravens veteran linebacker Terrell Suggs can’t be sidelined by things like torn biceps. The Ravens heavily publicized Suggs returning to the field from the injury so quickly.
- Fitzpatrick returns to lead Jets past skidding Ravens
The Ravens ended a horrid two-week residency at MetLife Stadium this week. Baltimore dropped to 3-4 following a loss to the Jets, who climbed to 2-5 and snapped a four-game losing streak.
- Joe Flacco returns to practice, listed as questionable
Joe Flacco is one step closer to playing this Sunday. The Ravens quarterback returned to practice on Friday after sitting out sessions all week.
- Joe Flacco misses second straight Ravens practice
Joe Flacco was again a no-show at Ravens practice. Baltimore’s starting QB missed Thursday’s session with the right shoulder issue that also kept him out of Wednesday’s workout, per multiple reports.
- Harbaugh on failed fourth down: ‘Are you kidding me?’
Ravens coach John Harbaugh was questioned for leaving points on the board in last Sunday’s loss to the Giants. The coach was peeved about the questions, asking rhetorically, “Are you kidding me?”
- Ravens’ Terrell Suggs believed to have torn bicep
The injury bug has bitten Terrell Suggs once again. The Ravens linebacker is believed to have suffered a torn bicep in Baltimore’s loss to the Giants, Ian Rapoport reported.
- Odell Beckham’s monster day leads Giants
The Giants snapped a three-game losing streak thanks to the heroics of wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. Here is what we learned from New York’s 27-23 victory over the Ravens.
- Pitta: Ravens’ offense was ‘in kind of a bad place’
Baltimore Ravens players didn’t toss gasoline on Marc Trestman’s firing, but it was clear the players knew a change was necessary following Sunday’s loss to the Washington Redskins.
- Ravens fire offensive coordinator Marc Trestman
After another disappointing performance in Sunday’s loss to the Washington Redskins, the Baltimore Ravens fired offensive coordinator Marc Trestman.
- Injuries: Steve Smith hurts ankle in Ravens’ loss
Baltimore Ravens veteran wide receiver Steve Smith exited Sunday’s game after suffering an ankle injury. Smith will not return to the game. Plus, other injuries we’re monitoring Week 5.
- Ravens’ Harbaugh reluctant to anoint Terrance West
Coach John Harbaugh is reluctant to anoint Terrance West the Ravens’ featured back. What does West’s emergence mean for the futures of Justin Forsett and Kenneth Dixon?
- Raiders punter reenacts ‘The Ray Lewis Dance’
Marquette King is now End Around’s favorite punter. The Oakland Raider isn’t afraid to celebrate when he executes his job well and did so on the road in Baltimore.
- Injuries: Elvis Dumervil to make season debut Sunday
Ravens pass rusher Elvis Dumervil announced he will make his season debut Sunday after undergoing foot surgery this offseason. Plus, other injuries we’re tracking.